Registration and fees
COSTS AND REGISTRATION DEADLINES
ENROLLMENT DATES: Entries are only accepted online on this website and not on the ARI Audax website, and are active from 22 December 2022 to 17 May 2023.
We would like to reward with a small discount those who have placed their trust in us and registered for the 2022 launch edition.
e also offer a small discount for cyclists who are ARI members. Discounts can be combined.
5 € TransAlp Rando 2022 edition subscribers
3 € ARI members 2023
How it works:
– those registered for the 2022 edition have already received their discount code;
– ARI members must enter their Aricard number when filling in the registration form.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email with your username and password and a link to access your reserved area. Seven days before the start you will find here the route tracks to download.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE FEE
- Gpx tracks, divided by stages, available 7 days before the event.
- Personalised travel card to be stamped. At the end of the event, it remains with the cyclist as a souvenir.
- Event souvenir Magazine with route descriptions.
- 7 Checkpoints, with refreshment service even at night. Opening times are guaranteed during the scheduled passage times. The opening times are indicated on the site, stage by stage and on the Travel Card to be stamped.
- 3 meals at the refreshment posts in Villabassa, in Feltre, and in Creazzo, the other refreshments are paid for with special prices.
- 1 dormitory with showers in Villabassa.
- 1 luggage transport from Verona and back to the dormitories in Villabassa.
- 1 luggage transport bag. No other containers will be accepted. The affixing of the cyclist’s name is the responsibility of the organisation.
- Use of showers and toilets at the finish at Villa Guerrina.
- Pasta party, refreshments at the finish with pasta dishes, sandwiches, hot tea. Only beer is charged for.
Extra services on request
These are chargeable and can be booked during registration.
- € 40.00 – Cycling jersey dedicated to the event.
- € 20.00 – SeTeTrack electronic tracker. It guarantees maximum safety because it allows precise geolocation, and also lets you share the event with friends and family.
- € 4.00 – Rental of terrycloth shower towel (size 100×150 cm) for the Villabassa dormitory.
- € 4.00 – Small plasticised plaque for the bike frame.
TransAlp Rando jersey choice of sizes
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations will be accepted from cyclists who have already registered, but the participation fee will only be partially refunded.
The organisation of the event and the management of each individual participant require commitment and high costs. Therefore, in case of cancellation, a partial refund of the fee paid, minus the payment of a penalty, will be made.
– Penalty of 50% for cancellations by 1 April 2023;
– 70% penalty for cancellations by 1 May 2023;
– Penalty of 100% for cancellations from 2 May 2023 onwards.
Full reimbursement of the fee will be made, except for the amount of €50, considered as reimbursement of expenses incurred, only in the case of cancellation of the event, by the Organisation, due to the occurrence of extraordinary and unforeseeable facts that do not allow the event to take place due to legal provisions or due to the failure of the general safety conditions.